As a General Laborer, you are a true value and critical team member. You’ll train in several areas within the production environment so you can effectively provide support to your assigned position and ensure you can effectively be a part of our safety policies and procedures. Since we’re a safety-first culture, much of your responsibility will focus on ensuring top-notch maintenance and cleanliness around the equipment is completed. This is an excellent role to learn all about our company environment and procedures and is a great starting point for developing a long-term career with Nestle Purina.
- Ensure a clean and safe production environment including sanitation, sweeping, cleaning of machinery, and removal of trash and recycling.
- Safely operate production equipment.
- Complete quality checks and meet product specifications.
- Provide support to operators in Packaging, Processing, and Warehouse departments.
- Develop working knowledge of production equipment and operations
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 3+ months of experience in manufacturing, warehouse, military, or related environment preferred.
- Must be available to work either off-shifts, 2pm - 10pm & 10pm – 6am, or a 12 hour Shift (3 days one week / 4 days next week)
- Must be available for potential overtime daily and on weekends